October 24, 2021
Hexavia Business Club
Business Career News Feed

Steps to a great week.


Step 1: Create and hold a picture of where you want to be long enough in your mind and you’d have succeeded with the first steps of given it the power to exist, its life’s ultimate law of attraction. Everything is created twice, first mentally, then physically. Learn to dream. And stay off people who don’t believe in yours. The truth is, when you start seeing your worth, it becomes harder to be around people who don’t. Stay off negative energy. Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction


Step 2: After the dream, stay focused, consistently remembering that image of where you want to be. Plan. After this, be ready to take action, start.


Step 3: Once you initiate an action, stay at it. Keep going. In business, 97 percent of those who quit are hired by the rest 3 percent who didn’t quit. Stick to your goal especially when you’re sure it’s worth it. Do not be distracted by others. Think out of the box. Do not allow the outside noise drown your inner voice. Don’t allow your happiness come from the admiration and approval of other people. Don’t ever ever put the keys to your future and happiness in someone else’s pocket. Be mentally independent. If you give them the power to feed you, be reminded that you’ve also given them the power to starve you. With people and things, be open to everything and attached to nothing. Don’t put your trust in people. People don’t change, their masks only falls off.


Step 4 : Prioritize, not everything that is counted counts, Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things. Be deep, be serene, be aware, be sound. Create a hold, create networks, create alliances, create your networks and then create your own world.


Step 5: Be emotionally intelligent. Most people are more sentimental than logical, most people blindly judge by feelings and appearance but on the other hand, you’d be judged mostly by actions and not intentions, so wake up to taking the advantages.


Step 6 : Define yourself, who you are and want to be. Be “you”nique, be a brand. Be creative with your approach but first, be strategic with your moves. Go further ahead, be flexible. Learn to learn, unlearn, relearn. Its okay to make errors once in a while.. Don’t over beat yourself. An error does not become a mistake till you avoid to correct it. Once you realise it, admit it to yourself, make adjustments then make your way back, conquer!


Step 7: Be in continuous improvement (Kaizen). Keep going, be on the lookout for what to start, what to stop and what to keep doing for we are nothing but what we repeatedly do.

Have a great weekend ahead. And don’t forget to feel us in on how we can be of help this new week?

I am Eizu, and
©We are Hexavia
Business Start up and Management Consulting. Strategy. Business Plan. Project Mgt. Trainings.

Go further ahead..



Related posts

Taking HexavianBusinessClub to the Next Level


What Do You Become?


How Marketing Should Be Done In 2020


Leave a Comment