The Universe freely delivers ideas through our spirit. It’s left for our mind to master how to invoke it. There are steps to it. And when we attempt right, it comes off as insights, ideas and concepts. All of these in their natural states for manifestation are conceptual. The same goes for goals and dreams.
- Simplified Idea: You want to make a process and task much easier for your users ( e.g Instagram’s Layout using just photos as against Facebook, or Whatsapp which for me was Blackberry Messenger but without a pin). It’s an idea that simplifies a process.
- Me Too Ideas: With this type of idea, you take an already existing idea but then you introduce it to a new market /geography (e.g MaxGo, regarded as the Uber for bikes in Lagos; with an app, you can call a bike to come pick you up). Another example will be AliBaba, it’s more like Amazon from China.
- Virtual Idea : Moving a business to the internet (e.g Wikipedia, which is like Encylcopaedia on the internet, Drop Box which is like hard drive on the cloud/internet). They are mainly disruptive .
- Remix idea: This refers to combining two or more ideas together ( . E.g Slack for example is an online messaging at the same time a team collaboration app that still makes all content searchable. With Slack you can work with your team on a group and still with the same app place an order for some food).
- Mission Impossible Idea: Doing what haven’t been done: Virgin Galactica, is more like an airline to the moon. It is to take us to create real estate and space travel accessible to the general public.
Strategy. Business StartUps and Corporate Restructuring. Projects. Training. Consulting